Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I should hate but I actually like

1. Songs by Fall Out Boy


2. The smell of chlorine on my skin
... so essentially, I like the smell of public pool on my body

3. Finals
Regular school is too structured and vacations are too unstructured. But finals are just right! You have friends all looking for excuses to not study + your own laziness = guilty fun. I kind of miss it now

4. Asparagus


5. Zac Efron
I know I'm about three years late, but I think it just took me three years to get used to his face. I somehow like him more after more media exposure, I think because I don't hear him talk too much and I don't bother reading his interviews so my impression of him never changes.

2 comments:

Laura said...

AHA! So you DO like Zac Efron! Hahahhahahaa

mel tang said...

Maybe "like" is a bit strong. More... understand his appeal