Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm NOT depressed

I just like to talk about what I think!

My eyes however, want to EXPLODE from strain. After eight hours of staring at a computer at work, I have a ton of things I have to take care of, but it requires me to stare at a computer screen even MORE and my head is starting to throb. When I come back from work I force myself to lie on my bed and close my eyes, but it does very little to help my eyeballs feel better, and it only makes me feel more lazy.

I'm feeling restless so I'll go to the gym. I don't particularly want to. I think after regaining a little stomach fat, I've lost hope again. I'll never be fit! GAH.

I wonder how I'm going to stare at myself in the mirror all day when I live in an apartment with two boys next year.

2 comments:

jackie said...

they're kinda dorky but try those eyemask thingies you can pop in the fridge. might help :D

FL said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FZnUPhphyc

I have a feeling you will enjoy this.