Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hello!

I'm getting fatter every day. I think I can count the number of days I've been happy with my body size on two hands. Kind of sad. I tried taking an abs&back class today and it totally kicked my ass. The class taught by "Shane" is not very good - it assume you already have crazy abs. The one taught by Sornam is good. I'm pretty certain I won't wake up feeling sore, whereas after Sornam's class, I couldn't move when I woke up. Too bad Sornam only comes once a week. I didn't realize that different instructors have different routines for classes of the same name. It makes me want to go to all the classes, so I become expert on who teaches well and who does not.

I should go to sleep soon. It's freaking 3:11! I still feel like it's 11:00. Time passes so quickly when you drink. I ate Top Dog a few hours ago. Best hot dog ever. Garlic! garlic something. Alvin is sleeping in one of my beds right now. I feel good that for once I am taking care of him when he is drunk instead of the other way around.

I will only write this because I'm like 99% certain he doesn't read this blog. But we left Chrystal's party to walk someone home and we went to Top Dog and then walked back. By this time, he was pretty drunk and I was just clearing up from my drunken haze. I didn't pass out! Yay. But all I had was one beer, a shot, and a cup of sangria, which was pretty strong. Oh shit. Maybe I shouldn't write this if people will be looking for reasons to not employ me next year. Well, by the time it's recruiting season I'll probably have written 30 new posts and who is going to sit there reading through all my posts? HOPEFULLY NOT!

Anyway, I started asking him "are we close friends?" and stuff. It is my version of taking advantage of someone. I still can't really tell that drunk people just tell the truth. Everyone says they do, but even when I'm "drunk" I can still lie. Or at least keep my secrets. Alvin and Chrystal both wanted to "fuck me up" but I really can't bring myself to drink that much. Alvin says it is because I'm too in control of my life. Good for me though.

Basically Alvin and I walked up and down the streets of Berkeley sloshing around our cups and going "YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!" Which made me happy because for the past two years I've always wondered how he viewed me. Sometimes he is pretty assy to me and last time I got super pissed but then realized I was probably PMSing so I held back on bitching at him. I keep touching my cell phone thinking it is my mouse. I don't really have a best friend but I don't think it's a total lie to say that he is my best friend, if that makes sense. Maybe guywise, although I am very close to Eric, but that may be because we just always do things with each other. Maybe girlwise I am closest to Caroline? There are a lot of different girl levels.

There is Angelica who I think would be my lifelong friend and I would tell her anything but we don't see each other very much because she is very busy pursuing her career of being an insanely successful doctor. Then there are the friends I have had for a long time and they would be the first people I tell things to, but when I think about it, I haven't seen most of them in months. I guess it is one of those friendships that you just have and don't necessarily have to see each other that much. Caroline is like the closest college friend I've made, but she has a boyfriend so I don't want to take up too much of her time. I can't really imagine myself telling her ALL of my secrets but I always tell her about my day.

It's 3:24! This is insanely late but I still feel ok. I can't believe in one week I will be moving out of this sublet. I am excited. I really want to clean. I want to be one of those freakish OCD people who have like a seven step cleaning process or something.

Happy!

No comments: