Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break Recap

Just kidding. I think I'm too tired for a recap. But I had a lot of fun this break - I was pretty busy every day which is all I want when I come back home. Oh no! I don't know what will happen after this spring break. As in, I don't know when the next time I come home will be. I will be working when school ends - which by the way, I REALLY NEED TO FIND A PLACE TO LIVE BY MAY 23rd, 10am. AHHH

I heart my friends! :) I hope I never lose touch with them. Because I won't have the summer to spend time with them. Don't forget about me!

People always do crosswords and sudoku to offset Alzheimer's but really, I felt like I was stretching my brain beyond its capacity by just trying to remember what I did every day for spring break. SOOOO HARD. I didn't bring my day planner back, and I didn't note what I did with who every day, so I tried to think of it today, and I could only go two days back. Which is really sad. Especially because sometimes I didn't take pictures and I was like AGH THERE IS A MISSING GAP IN MY LIFE!

No comments: