Saturday, March 8, 2008

More complaints

OMGGG I'm FREAKING fat right now. Just 5 days ago, I had a freaking flat stomach and I was like "ok TOMORROW I'll probably be at my goal weight and all I have to do is maintain it." And now I have this giant belly to get rid of. DAMN. I'm going to say it's period bloating. BUT ARGH. There's only two more weeks before spring break. WHEN CAN I WEAR A BIKINI? I would really like to slut it up before I become too old to slut it up.

It smells in my room. It makes me a little annoyed. If only I could open a window. >:O

Other than that, I am happy happy! It's 2:30. I should have gone to bed at like 11:00. I bet I could have too - I have been getting a lot less sleep than usual. But then I ended up going out with my floormates, and honestly, going out > sleeping. I've noticed that every day I always have the mindset like "this will never be here forever." Like, I walk around campus and I think "enjoy this view because you won't be going to school forever." Or I go out with my floormates and I think "enjoy this moment because you won't always be living on a floor with your friends." Is this a little pessimistic?

I so need to lose weight. I wonder if I could ever get a really perfectly flat, toned stomach. UNLIKELY. Sigh, boo.

No comments: