Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's quite dark

I went to sleep at midnight and woke up at 3:30. This is overshooting for my "I want to naturally wake up around 7:30" goal. I really couldn't get back to sleep because I felt fully rested, it was really warm in the room, and the Koreans next door were really loud. Then I just started thinking about all the things I have to do and decided to get out of bed. Of course, the first things I do are

1) E-mail Erica
2) Watch yesterday's episode of Friday Night Lights
3) Check blogs. Surprise, no one has updated since midnight and 3:30 am
4) Write e-mails for club stuff
5) Go through music

So ... I guess some club stuff is taken care of.

You know what I don't get and I'm certain I can change it but I don't know how? I sign into blogger using my yahoo e-mail, which is really my fake e-mail address. But this constantly signs me out of my gmail account and sometimes I'm on both simultaneously and it just completely messes up whatever I'm doing because they just sign me out of both. I've tried changing the primary e-mail for blogger but it claims to not accept gmail accounts which sounds ridiculous because I thought blogger was a part of Google or something like that. Whatever. For now, I will just get used to it.

I would like to turn on the lights of my dorm room and blast some music, but obviously Chrystal is sleeping. I would like to go to the gym but the gym doesn't open until 8. Which is funny because it opens at 6am on weekdays and I'm always like "who the fuck goes to the gym that early?" but I would have already gone by now if I could have. I kind of want to run to the marina but I'm not sure how to get there. I think you just go down University Ave. My floormate is supposedly running to the marina and it will be weird if she saw me. I would feel like a stalker. I also ate way too much yesterday. Damn you crossroads and your delicious grilled stuff and mac&cheese. So tempting. So greasy. So carby.

I'm getting really good at this mouse touchpad thing. I got tired of recharging my batteries for my wireless mouse so I just use the touchpad. Because I'm too cheap to buy a mouse.

Ok. Homework time? I feel so yucky though because I haven't gymmed. The first thing I do every day is gym, so after sitting around for 3 hours (WOW I've been awake 3 hours and it's only 6:30) I feel like a giant lazyass. OOO The sun is rising! Whenever I wake up around dawn, I always want to go outside because I feel like it's such a waste to miss the sunrise. I love dawn. It's why I would want to move to New York. It would be fun to be 3 hours ahead of people and wake up around 5. Although I don't think that happens for auditors.

Mmm... the sun is coming out. I am less inclined to go running now. In fact, I think I'll just climb back into bed...



Apple should come out with more products faster so I can get more music

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well it's 5:30am here, didn't yet sleep at all.. But at least I could go to the gym if I wanted to. (I really don't though).
:-)
Check this out, best vid ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfGc4wcil2g
greetz