Thursday, April 17, 2008

My new love

I really should be sleeping. I'm really tired and sometimes I feel like my brain is dying. I really should sleep. But I feel like I rarely blog now and don't you all want to know about my life?! Or has everyone forgotten I exist? HAHA. Anyway...

There's about three weeks left of learning, and about 5 weeks until the last final. Which means only FIVE WEEKS TO FIND a place to LIVE. Every day in class, I think about how I want to furnish my apartment. The apartment in my mind is the one I really really want to get and I will probably get, barring any complications. But all of that will be another entry, because I'd just be rambling in my state.

But my new love ...

CRAIGSLIST. and not JUST craiglist but specifically, FREE STUFF from craiglist! Check it:

I just refresh this every time I open my web browser and it's all the free stuff people want to give away. My god, I wish I had the truck/storage space for this. In particular, the ad that has gotten me all excited is this one.


LOOK AT THE TABLE! It looks so new! I bet it's from IKEA. THE BOOKCASE! I really want that bookcase for my future apartment! And external hard drives?!?! I need an external hard drive!

Things for my new apartment that I would like to get free:

- A desk
- A wheelie chair (otherwise I will buy an exercise ball)
- A dresser
- A night table
- A futon and its frame
- A coffee table
- A bookcase

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.