Sunday, April 6, 2008

.5(20) Reasons my life is a little sad

1. I'm pretty sure I once brought a pair of scissors to high school for the sole purpose of cutting my split ends during yearbook

2. I own two notebooks where I wrote down everything I ate from 3/22-8/19 and then 8/20-11/27. Apparently on my birthday of 2007 I had: cereal, banana, clif bar, salmon, salad, bread. I also went on the elliptical for 30 minutes and did the rowing machine for 10 minutes. On Frances Lo's birthday I apparently had blueberry bread, green tea ice yogurt, zucchini date bread (these are all from Trader Joe's, I can tell), a chicken skewer, grapes, and salad. I have no idea where I got a chicken skewer from. I apparently went on the treadmill for 35 minutes and ran 2.5 miles and did the rowing machine for 10 minutes.

3. I've never kissed anyone

4. I felt tired while running to the bus stop with two Trader Joe's grocery bags. I spent about 30 seconds sitting on the bus trying not to make it obvious that I was catching my breath

5. When I'm interviewed and they ask "tell me about yourself," I really have nothing else to say besides "I'm a second-year at UC Berkeley and I'm a business major. I like to watch tv and go to the gym."

6. I probably read 1/6 of the books that I check out from the library

7. There have been several days when I ate yogurt parfaits for all three meals. One from Bear Market for breakfast, one I made myself for lunch, and one from GBC for dinner.

8. I got more homework done in one sitting yesterday while watching the wushu competition with Danny at Haas Pavillion than I have for the past three weeks.

9. My idea of getting ready to go out is deciding whether or not to tie my hair, and then putting lotion on my face and hands.

10. I have to put eyedrops in my eyes at least five times a day, and that's when I'm not wearing contacts.

I can't think of that many sad things so I will multiply this by .5 so I can still use the label 20 things. I guess it's a good thing that I don't have many sad things. I'm actually not sad by the way! I'm very content with life.

No comments: